There are a number of reasons why you might want to download an iPhone app that is not available in your country. Maybe you’re traveling and want to have access to your favorite apps, or maybe you’re just curious about what’s available in other countries.
Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to download apps from other countries. Here’s how:
1. Open the App Store and tap on the Featured tab.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the Change Country button.
3. Tap on the country that you want to download apps from and then enter your Apple ID and password.
4. Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be able to browse the App Store for apps from that country.
5. When you find an app that you want to download, tap on the Get button and then enter your Apple ID password again.
how to change app store region
You can change your app store region by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app and tap on iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap on Country/Region.
4. Select the country or region that you want to use.
5. Tap on the Home button to go back to the main Settings screen.
6. Tap on iTunes & App Store and make sure that your new country or region is selected.
7. Close the Settings app and open the App Store app. You should now see apps and games that are available in your new country or region.
Jailbreak your iPhone to install Cydia
Jailbreak your iPhone to install Cydia, a third-party app store that has a wider selection of apps than the App Store. To jailbreak your iPhone, search for “jailbreak” in Google and follow the instructions. Note that jailbreaking your iPhone will void your warranty and may cause problems with future software updates.
There are also a number of websites that offer paid iPhone apps from other countries without the need to jailbreak your phone. One such website is www.iPhoneAppStore.com. Another is www.iPaidApps.com.
Use an app like Hola or TunnelBear to change your IP address and make it look like you’re located in another country
You can use an app like Hola or TunnelBear to change your IP address and make it look like you’re located in another country. This will allow you to access the App Store for that country.
Hola is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store. To use it, simply open the app and select the country that you want to appear as your location.
TunnelBear is a paid app that costs $4.99 per month. It’s available on the App Store and Google Play. To use it, open the app and select the country that you want to appear as your location.
Search for the app you want in Cydia and download it
If you want to download an app that is not available in the App Store, you can search for it in Cydia. Cydia is a third-party app store that has a wider selection of apps than the App Store. It’s only available on jailbroken iPhones.
To install Cydia, open the Cydia app and tap on the Search tab. Type in the name of the app that you want to download and then tap on the Search button. Scroll through the results and select the app that you want to install. Tap on the Install button and then enter your Apple ID password if prompted. The app will be installed on your iPhone.
After installing the app, go to its settings and change your location back to your original country
After installing the app, go to its settings and change your location back to your original country. Otherwise, you may not be able to use certain features or access certain content. To do this, open the Settings app and tap on the app that you installed.