Kate spade purses are a fashionista’s dream. They’re well-made, stylish and come in a variety of colors and styles to fit every personality type. The best part is that they last for years! You can find one on sale or get it at the outlet mall; whatever the occasion may be, you’ll always find something that fits your needs. But what if your trusty Kate spade purse starts to show signs of wear? How do you keep it looking like new? Well, there are some things you can do to maintain its appearance and quality…
How to Clean a Kate Spade Purse
Here are a few easy steps to follow:
1. Use a soft cloth or brush to dust the outside of the purse.
2. Apply a small amount of canvas or leather cleaner to a clean cloth and gently wipe down the outside of the purse.
3. Use a vacuum cleaner with the upholstery attachment to remove any dirt or debris from the inside of the purse.
4. Spot-clean any areas that need it with a damp cloth and mild soap.
5. Allow the purse to dry completely before storing it in a dust bag or other protective covering.
How to Store a Kate Spade Purse
Here are a few tips on how to do that:
1. Use a dust bag to protect the purse from dust and dirt when not in use.
2. Store the purse in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
3. If you’re not going to be using the purse for an extended period of time, consider storing it in a closet or other enclosed space.
4. Avoid folding the purse or placing undue stress on any of the seams or straps.
How to avoid scratches on your leather bag
The more a bag is used, the more susceptible it is to scratches. If you want to keep your bag from getting those pesky scratches, follow these simple steps:
1. Always use a clean cloth when wiping down the exterior of the bag.
2. When storing your bag for longer periods of time, cover it with a protective sleeve or drape that’s designated for purses.
3. When not in use on your body, always place it with the straps inside first and not draped over one side of your arm so as to avoid leather rubbing against textile fabrics and thus creating scratches. For a smaller purse or handbag which you plan on carrying or storing in a larger bag, always store them in an individual dust bag.
4. If a scratch appears on the leather, use a soft cloth to apply a small amount of leather conditioner to the area and rub gently until the conditioner is absorbed.
5. Be careful not to over-apply conditioner as it will make the leather susceptible to dirt and other elements.
Protecting your handbag from water damage:
1. Avoid carrying any heavy containers or objects that could cause you to trip and spill the contents of your bag onto the ground.
2. Never rest your purse on a wet surface where it can get damaged by spills or other liquids.
3. When getting out of a car, always hold up your handbag at arm’s length while you keep its straps away from the door.
4. Never leave your bag out in the rain or snow where it can get ruined by water and other elements.
5. Instead, keep it under an umbrella with you.
6. When travelling on a plane, make sure to remove all liquids from your purse such as creams and perfumes before placing them into carry-on luggage
When it comes to taking care of your Kate Spade purse, it’s important to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and caring for your purse. Taking proper care of your Kate spade purse can not only help you maintain its appearance and quality, but also extend its lifespan so that you can use it for many seasons to come!