If you’re looking for ways to up your game in the popular strategy MMO Guns of Glory, look no further. In this post, we’re going to share some advanced tips that will help you take your gameplay to the next level.
Guns of glory advanced tips
1. When should I hire mercenaries?
As you know, the best way to get yourself a mercenary is during an event. Although this might sound simple enough, keep in mind that quite often it will be difficult to find the right one for your needs. So how will you know which one to choose? Here are some things to consider:
– Availability: you can see which events your potential mercenaries are available for, and we don’t recommend choosing one that isn’t around. This will only lead to more wasted time and energy.
– Cost: while it might be tempting to go for the cheapest option, keep in mind that you get what you paid for. A cheap mercenary is likely to be unreliable and not up to the task.
– Skills: make sure you check the skills of the mercenaries before hiring them. They should complement your army, not clash with it.
2. How do I get my troops to march in formation?
In order to get your troops to march in formation, you first need to select the desired formation. You can do this by clicking on the Formation button in the bottom right corner of your screen. After that, simply click and drag a unit onto another unit and they will automatically start marching in formation.
3. How can I heal my troops?
There are two ways to do this. The first one is by clicking the “Heal” button in your Barracks, which will bring up a window that allows you to choose which units you want to heal. Note that it costs Gold to heal your troops.
The second way is by waiting for them to recover on their own over time. This will take some time, however, so you might want to consider healing them with the “Heal” button.
4. How can I revive my troops?
If your troops die during a battle, don’t worry – they will automatically revive after a certain amount of time has passed. Keep in mind that this is going to take quite a bit of time, so you might want to consider reviving them manually with the “Revive” button.
5. How can I increase my firepower?
There are a few things you can do in order to increase your firepower. First of all, make sure you have a strong artillery. Secondly, upgrade your troops as much as possible. In this way, they will be much more effective in battle. Remember also to have a strong defense by keeping your city well guarded and having enough defensive buildings.
6. How can I increase my health?
There are a few things you can do in order to increase your health: first of all, make sure you visit the hospital often and upgrade it to increase the amount of health you recover. Secondly, upgrade your troops as much as possible. Finally, make sure you have a strong defense by keeping your city well guarded and having enough defensive buildings.
7. What should I do if I’m losing troops?
If you’re losing troops, don’t worry – all you need to do is click the “Retreat” button to end the battle. As long as you have enough health points left at this point, your troops will retreat unharmed. Keep in mind that it costs Gold to retreat, however.
To help you decide where to spend your Glory points, here are some suggestions: first of all, check out the current event and see what rewards are available for players who participate in it. Then, see which buildings you need to upgrade or research new technologies – these will provide a large boost to your empire. Finally, make sure you upgrade your troops as much as possible, since they are what will help you achieve victory in battle!