I tunes freezes when opened – What’s the cause?
You might experience a freezing or crashing of your device when you try to open iTunes. This could be because the app is not responding, it is not logged in, or you are in safe mode.
The best way to get around this issue is by resetting your device. You’ll want to restart your device and then uninstall and reinstall the app from the App Store.
If this does not work, you might need to update your device to the latest version of iOS. Make sure that your device meets the minimum system requirements and has enough storage space to support the update. You can also try using a different computer or network. If you are using a public or shared network, there might be files or programs on the network that are affecting your device.
The next thing you will want to do is disable all other security software running on the computer. If iTunes still freezes, start in safe mode and use an alternate cord or different USB port to plug in the device. After this, you can update your current antivirus if it does not support iOS devices.
If all of these solutions do not work, you might need to contact Apple Support.
Common Fixes For Itunes Freezing Problems
This is a common issue that people face. While the solution might seem simple, there are some things to know before you start fixing your iphone.
If your iphone is freezing while installing an update, it could be a result of a corrupt app or file. The first thing you should do is clean your phone by going through all the app on your device and deleting any apps which you believe might be causing the issue. This will eliminate any potential problems with corrupted files and apps that might be slowing down the phone. You might need to do this process more than once until it stops freezing up on you.
- If your iphone freezes while updating, follow these steps:
1. Try to update early in the morning when it is less congested and slower
2. Make sure you have at least 2/3 of battery life which is considered a good charge for your iphone. If not, then plug into the charger before updating
3. Delete any apps that you do not use and have not been used in a while
4. Go to settings> general> Storage and iCloud Usage> Manage Storage
5. In the top bar, change “Storage” to “All Apps.” This will show you how much space each app is taking up on your phone . Delete any apps that are using up a lot of space and are not essential to you.
6. Reboot your phone by holding down the home button and power button until you see the apple logo. After your phone has restarted, try updating again
7. If it is still frozen on you, try putting your phone in DFU mode. To do this, hold down the power button and home button for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds have passed, release the power button but keep holding down the home button until you see a iTunes logo on your phone. If you see this, release the home button and try updating again
8. If it is still not working, go to Settings> General> Reset> Erase All Content and Settings. After this process has finished, try updating again.
If the problem persists, it might be time to contact Apple Support.
Conclusion : Final Thoughts for Troubleshooting Itunes Issues
A lot of people are annoyed when their iPhones freeze or apps get stuck on loading screens, especially when they’re in a rush. This often happens due to low storage space or bad network conditions.