The ultimate guide to attack strategy
Attack Strategy is one of the most important parts of Guns Of Glory. It’s extremely important to know how to create different types of attacks, but also what are their pros and cons. Listed below are all the main attack strategies in the game, including preferable troop compositions for each type of attack, as well as what are the benefits and drawbacks of each type.
Guns of glory attack strategy
1. The Standard Attack
The standard attack is the bread and butter of most players in Guns Of Glory. It’s a simple, straightforward attack that can be used to take down most bases with relative ease. This is the most common type of attack, and it’s recommended for all players to know how to create one on their own, as well as what troop composition works best against different bases/players.
Standard Attack Strategy Pros:
– Most versatile troop composition
– Can take down almost any base with relative ease
– The safest troop composition to use, especially when your troops are below 50% health
Standard Attack Strategy Cons:
– Can be countered by certain troop compositions
– Relies almost completely on having a high troop count to succeed
2. The Hidden Tesla Farm Assault
The Hidden Tesla Farm assault is an advanced strategy that’s mostly used against players whose trophy count is lower than 2000. It’s a sneaky strategy that can take down even the toughest bases if executed correctly. he goal of this type of assault is to trick the enemy into thinking that a standard attack will commence, however, as the enemy troops get closer to the Tesla Farm, your ranged troops will take them out with ease.
The Hidden Tesla Farm Assault Strategy Pros:
– Very effective against lower level players
– Can take down even the toughest bases if executed correctly
The Hidden Tesla Farm Assault Strategy Cons:
– Can be easily countered by players who are aware of this attack strategy
– Requires a large number of troops to succeed
3. The Giant/Healer/Archer Counter Attack
The Giant/Healer/Archer Counter Attack is used against players that utilize a Standard Attack or a Hidden Tesla Farm assault. It’s an extremely effective counter strategy that can destroy over 95% of standard attacks and around 70% of Hidden Tesla Farm attacks.
The Giant/Healer/Archer Counter Attack Strategy Pros:
– Can almost completely negate a Standard Attack or a Hidden Tesla Farm assault
– Can be used to secure a 2-star victory
The Giant/Healer/Archer Counter Attack Strategy Cons:
– Requires a large number of troops to succeed, usually over 100 giants and 26-30 healers. To counter a standard attack in particular one would need 180+ giants and 70+ healers. This can be costly and time consuming.
4. The Wall Breaker Attack
The Wall Breaker Attack is used against players that have walls protecting their base. The goal of this type of attack is to break through the walls in order to get to the buildings inside the base. The troop composition for this type of assault usually consists of a mix of melee and ranged troops, with a few healers to keep your troops healthy.
Wall Breaker Attack Strategy Pros:
– Can be executed quickly and easily compared to other types of attacks. This makes it ideal for lower level players that can’t successfully execute a standard attack or a Hidden Tesla Farm assault, since they may have less than 50% of their trophies .
– Can accomplish a 1-star victory vs. more heavily defended bases, making it ideal for lower and mid level players.
Wall Breaker Attack Strategy Cons:
– Relies almost completely on having a high troop count to succeed, although the lack of troops required compared to other strategies makes up for this disadvantage.
– The least effective against players with high levels of defense.
When attacking in Guns of Glory, it is important to use a strategy that will work best against the opponent’s troops and defenses. There are four basic attack strategies that can be used: the Standard Attack, the Hidden Tesla Farm Assault, the Giant/Healer/Archer Counter Attack, and the Wall Breaker Attack. Each of these strategies is effective, but the choice of which to use depends on a variety of factors.