One of the great things about Monster Hunter is that it can be enjoyed by players of all levels of experience and expertise. However, even with its easy-to-learn controls, Monster Hunter can still present some challenges to players. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the most common problems players encounter while playing Monster Hunter, and offer some tips on how to overcome them.
One of the most common problems players encounter is not being able to find their target. This can be especially frustrating if you’re trying to hunt a rare monster. One way to overcome this is by using the search feature in the game’s map. This will show you the location of any monsters in your hunting range. However, this still doesn’t solve the problem if your target is an extremely rare monster that only appears at certain locations.
What is Monster Hunter?
Monster Hunter is a series of action role-playing video games developed and published by Capcom. The games focus on the hunting and trapping of monsters for sport and resources. The series has been commercially successful, selling over 41 million units worldwide.
The Controls for Monster Hunter
Monster Hunter is designed to be played on a PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller. This means that the more you play the game on your console of choice, the better you’ll get at it. The first step in mastering these controls is simply getting used to them. Luckily, if you play on the same console often, you won’t have to master these controls.
Understanding your Menus in Monster Hunter
Understanding your menus can be another tricky part of playing Monster Hunter. These are some menu basics that every player should know:
- There are various types of equipment, including weapons and armor. You can equip three weapons and eight pieces of armor at a time.
- The items screen allows you to make use of your items outside of battle. You can cook food or combine them to create other types of items.
Monsters and Area Types
When playing Monster Hunter, knowing your opponent is important. This can help you determine which weapons to bring with you.
- Fanged beasts are extremely quick and agile creatures that often like to run away. Bringing flash bombs or shock traps can stop them in their tracks, giving you the opportunity to attack their weak points.
- Flying monsters tend to stay in the air, where they’re usually safe from all but ranged weapons. Bring a bow and you should be able to do some damage.
- Some monsters will dig into the ground when they feel threatened. With these opponents, it can sometimes be helpful to bring shock traps or tranquilizers so that you can get an easy kill.
Monster Hunter World Won’t Launch
One of the most common problems players encounter is that their game won’t launch. This can be caused by various issues, such as a corrupted installation or an incompatible graphics card. If you’re experiencing this problem, the best thing to do is consult Capcom’s support page. Here you can find solutions to many common problems people have with Monster Hunter.
Weapons and Armor Sets
One key factor of Monster Hunter is the weapons you choose. Knowing which kinds of weapons to equip depends on your play style, so it takes some practice before you can decide what works best for you. Another thing about weapons is that there are multiple armor sets for each monster. This makes it important to learn how to fight each enemy you come across.
By following these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to overcome many of the common problems players face when playing Monster Hunter. Learning what your opponent is weak against is especially important, as it can help you determine which weapons will give you the most advantage, and allow for a smoother ride on your Monster Hunt. Good luck out there!