Snapchat is a popular social media application that has been around for years. New Snapchat update has some good and bad features. The main concern is that it’s not as user-friendly as before, but at least there are some new features to enjoy. Let’s explore what you need to know, including Snapchat Memories, Stickers, Filters and more!
Why people use Snapchat
There are many reasons why people use Snapchat. Some people use it to stay in touch with friends and family, others use it for entertainment purposes, and others still use it for business reasons. No matter what the reason, Snapchat is a fun and easy way to stay connected with the people you care about.
How to get started with Snapchat
Tips and tricks for using Snapchat
There are plenty of tips and tricks for using Snapchat that can make your experience on the app more enjoyable. Here are a few of our favorites:
• Try out the different filters! There are all sorts of filters to choose from, and you can even cycle through them by shaking your phone.
• Use Snapchat Memories to save your favorite photos and videos. This way, they won’t be lost in the shuffle on your phone and you’ll be able to revisit them anytime.
• Add stickers to your photos and videos for an extra bit of fun. There are lots of different stickers to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that fits your mood.
• Don’t forget about Snapchat Stories!
The best filters on the app
The best filters on the app are the ones that make you look your best. Try out the different filters and see which ones you like the best. Some of our favorites include the dog filter, the flower crown filter, and the sunglasses filter.
Why isn’t my flash working on snapchat
If your flash isn’t working on Snapchat, it might be turned off. To turn it on, go to your phone’s settings and scroll down to Snapchat. Underneath Snapchat, you should see an option for “flash”. Make sure that the toggle is turned on. If it’s turned off, turn it on and try taking a picture or video with the flash again.
How to save photos and videos from your friends’ snaps
1. Open up the snap that you want to save.
2. Tap on the download button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. The photo or video will be saved to your phone’s camera roll.
Snapchat has been getting a lot of bad press lately, but it’s still one of the most popular social media platforms for millennials. The new update is actually good news if you want to follow celebrities or brands because now they are more accessible on your feed. Snapchat Memories lets you save snaps so that you can see them again later and share with friends who might have missed them too. Stickers are also fun additions which allow users to express themselves in different ways without typing anything out. And don’t forget about Filters!